I try to open source code when it makes sense. Here are some active projects of mine:
- 💂 SimonSays: Simple, declarative, role-based access control system for Rails and Ruby.
- 🔁 activejob-retriable: Automatically retry failed ActiveJobs. This gem aims to mimic most of the functionality of Sidekiq's RetryJobs middleware.
- 🔏 message_verifier: Rust Message Verifier library compatible with Rails' MessageVerifier and MessageEncryptor.
- ⏪ rev_lines: A small Iterator for reading files line by line, with a buffer, in reverse.
- 📻 esper: Stand-alone Event Source server powered by hyper. Still a work in progress!
My Github profile is also a good place to see what I have been contributing to lately!